https://crossfitresurrection.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/logo-trans-440-100.png 0 0 Tyler Lee https://crossfitresurrection.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/logo-trans-440-100.png Tyler Lee2019-11-28 19:51:132019-11-28 19:51:31High Quality H2O
As most of you know, I encourage all my clients to drink at least 2 litres of water per day. We all know that water is important…but do we know why?
Water is the most important and widely used nutrient in our body. Every single process that happens within our body uses water.
The average male is made up of around 60% water and the average female is made up of around 50%. Our brain is made up of mostly water, at 75%!
The many functions of water include:
– Transport nutrients through the body
– Moisten eyes, mouth and noise to function properly
– Help maintain electrolyte and PH balance
– Maintain normal body temperature
– Reduce the chance of kidney stones
– Ensures adequate blood volume
– May reduce constipation
Don’t neglect your water intake, and if you have any other questions, please reach out!
– Coach Kalie